[CQ-Contest] Contest Rules

Michael Keane K1MK k1mk at alum.mit.edu
Mon Oct 9 11:09:05 EDT 2006

MARAC adopted W0QE's list of 2x4 county abbreviations for the County
Hunters CW Contest because the managers of that contest do have to
deal with all 3076 counties being in play at once.

Whether such a unique-id is of value in regional QSO parties or on
weekends when several QSO parties are held is up to the sponsors to decide.

The "2 x 4" refers to a two letter state abbreviation plus a 4 letter
county abbreviation.

73,
Mike K1MK