[CQ-Contest] 2x4 County designators (was Contest Rules)

Keith Dutson kdutson at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 10 21:01:23 EDT 2006

>I'm the guy who started this thread and I'm still waiting, either publicly
or privately, for someone to explain what was wrong with the old system.

and

>I'm sorry all I see is changing the rules for the sake of changing the
rules.
Maybe someone can invite a high 'mukity-muck' from NCCC to enlighten us.

While you seem to be attempting to create a debate, many CaQP participants
like me have the lingering memory of a great contest.  Yes, handling the new
abbreviations was a challenge, likely slowing the QSO rate a bit.  However,
the stations I contacted surely seemed to be having a lot of fun!

73, Keith NM5G