[CQ-Contest] K8ND SO2R Web Page has Moved

Jeff Maass jmaass at k8nd.com
Sat Oct 14 09:50:20 EDT 2006

I've changed ISPs, and so the "SO2R Resources" web page has moved. It's now found at:

 http://www.k8nd.com/Radio/SO2R/K8ND_SO2R.htm

The page is still in need of a re-design, but remaining is the popular collection of
photos of how 63 different SO2R operators have set up their stations. This started out as
a convenient "online notebook" for my own personal reference, and grew as people found it
and started using it as an SO2R "idea book".

I am adding photos as they are sent, so if your station is not represented, send me a
photo!

73,  Jeff  K8ND