[CQ-Contest] PLAQUE for 2006 ARRL RTTY ROUNDUP

Andrei Stchislenok asnp3d at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 14:55:23 EDT 2006

Hello all,
Sitting and working right now in Makrothen Contest.
Conditions are so, so..
The door bell rings. FedEx guy brought som packege from ARRL.
Open it up, wow..
The beatuful Plaque for 1st Place in ARRL RTTY Roundup, 2006 in New England
Division.
This is my very first Plaque for RTTY Contest, since I started RYRYRY three
years ago.
Thanks to ARRL and all participants, and special thanks to Dave, K1TTT,
who allowed me using his Super Station back in January..
Yes - a big thanks to FedEx, good job, guys.
See you next year, now back to Makrothen. conditions are getting a bit
better..

--
73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D (ex NC2N)