[CQ-Contest] Hy Gain RIPOFF

Eric Hilding dx35 at hilding.com
Mon Oct 16 03:44:00 EDT 2006

Tony, HK1AR, wrote:

 > I'm sure they don't care but I fully intend to
 > send a complaint to Mr. MFJ - I wish others who have
 > had problems would do the same

Umh, I talked directly with "Mr. MFJ" on the phone over a year ago
*complaining* about the false advertising of ERP power ratings on many of
the infamous MFJ Antenna Tuners.  I was not impressed with his attitude ;-(

Regarding Hy-Gain, call "Tom" there...I've always found him AOK.  Maybe he
can help get a fix for the QLF charges with an appopriate credit.

FWIW & 73...

Rick, K6VVA