[CQ-Contest] GetScores.org Update

Gerry Hull windev at inetmarket.com
Mon Oct 16 20:28:48 EDT 2006

Fellow Contesters,

We have had a great week of testing on the live scoring site, with lots of
feedback from testers.

Please take a moment to visit the site at http://www.getscores.org.   I've
made significant improvements to the user interface.
You have many filtering options, as well as access to breakdowns.  You can
minimize the output to only include result information.

Currently the N1MMLogger has support for posting scores to the site.  5B4WN
and the Win-Test team are testing software now, and will have something
ready in the next couple of days, I am sure.

A couple of people are working on manual score entry projects, for those
running CT and would like to be able to post.   When something is ready, we
will let you know.

Participation is the name of the game -- let's try and get as many people as
possible posting scores in CQ WW SSB!

73, Gerry, W1VE