[CQ-Contest] SSB Sections in SS

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Wed Oct 18 21:00:32 EDT 2006

Quack Note:

I've been at  SS for a long time and the   sections normally I would rather
have Los Angeles  ,  or  Deleware ,  or West Central Florida  and  San
Joaquin Valley, MUCH QUICKER for me,  but I've grown use to them over the
years and lot's of  Practice.
In a lot of cases I can understand for the Little or Big Pistol where they
would desire  the Phonetic ,  especially with

SJV,   SCV,  SAC,   LAX  , and  SDG.

Done Quacken

K7QQ