[CQ-Contest] SSB Sections in SS

Clint Talmadge unclebudd at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 19 18:58:17 EDT 2006

Alpha and Delta are not the only phonetics that are easily confused.  When I got my vanity call, it never occurred to me that Papa & Foxtrot could be confused but if I don't enunciate the Pa Pa as opposed to Papa it is often mistaken.  I was even "Not in the log" once over that one. Luckily the QSL Manager listened to my plea and found W5CFT in the log and issued the card.  Cecil and I are often confused  for each other.

Clint - W5 Curly Puppy Tails (among others)