[CQ-Contest] Real Time Scoreboards

Jim Neiger n6tj at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 20 17:55:53 EDT 2006

Another inane idea.

 Why not REALLY improve the contest by seriously considering remedying the
ancient, unfair, archaic "points per QSO vs. your continent" nonsense.

My experience tells me, unfortunately, that nothing will be done on this
until it's in the immediate, advantageous interest of some of the Committee
members.

Jim Neiger  N6TJ