[CQ-Contest] Phonetics

Yuri VE3DZ ve3dz at rigexpert.net
Fri Oct 20 23:59:46 EDT 2006

hi Stu.
You are right just about everything, but we have to face the reality and
deal with it.
Regarding kids and schools, we better not discuss it here... :-((

And yes, I hope to be in Moscow too, even if my wife wouldn't let me. But
I'd better try to talk her to go with me this time. :-)

73 Yuri  VE3DZ / UT4UZ