[CQ-Contest] Assisted / ????

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Sun Oct 22 20:46:46 EDT 2006

QUACK   SAYS

In my worls   Assisted is when I use  Packet  /     Telnet   etc.

If   I ask someone  during a QSO if they have heard a NE station  I don't
consider it assisted if they say  yes they are on 14.296.00345   .    Now I
have done it all on HF and the band that I'm using,   SOME pureist would say
WELL  he got help with   NE   .. and  YES  I  did but remember  the assisted
class is for use of       Packet/ Telnet   spotting network    not  asking a
Question during a contact ???

IS Quack outta Line  ???