[CQ-Contest] HAL-DXP38 vs MMTTY

Rex Maner k7qq at netzero.net
Tue Oct 24 22:05:07 EDT 2006

Try   using the MMTTY     Program with the   TS-870  and back off on the RF
gain just a bit then select FSK ant the 250 hz  filter ,  I'm not a RTTY
expert but I know that this combination really works for me.  I prefer to
use it when clg CQ with AFC off because most guys call dead on freq.  The
only time that I copy anyone off freq is when I get to open up the Filter to
500 hz .

The  870 might not have been made for  RTTY but  IMO it is really great for
all 3   SSB,CW and RTTY.

Quack