[CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band

LA5HE Ragnar Otterstad la5he at otterstad.dk
Sat Oct 28 22:11:52 EDT 2006

IT is disgusting !

I took a look on the DX Cluster for 40m CW just now.
I belive there was a single CW listing. The rest was contesters
working phone in the CW segment.

When will the bandplans become a part of the contest rules ?

73

" RAG "  Ragnar Otterstad   LA5HE JW5HE OZ8RO

Located in Telemark - Home of skiing.

For more information about Telemark take a look at :
www.telemarksnett.no/en/index.html

N7MAL wrote:
I would like to suggest to the CQWWSSB guru's that a cut-off frequency
be set for 40 meters. I think 7025 and above is more than reasonable
for SSB operation during the contest.

Good idea, but I wonder what reasoning USA stations are using for
operating SSB in the lower 25 kc. 1 K3 in particular was on 7006.00
and
there were others.