[CQ-Contest] SSB in CW band

Marc Wullaert ON4MA marc.wullaert3 at pandora.be
Mon Oct 30 01:29:29 EST 2006

I got enouf plates from contest to show you . I looked to my 130.000qso log   and found only one (YES ONLY ONE )qso with you in SSB
But you are always complaining when a contest is going on or something is wrong with cluster (ab)use.

Close your radio in a contest and life will be easier for you.

ON4MA MARC