[CQ-Contest] zero pointers

Mike McCarthy, W1NR lists at w1nr.net
Mon Oct 30 13:13:34 EST 2006

If you NIL the contacts, it WILL get noticed by the log check and your log
will probably be disqualified.

The problem with the rule is that zone and country multiplier credit count
for the other stations.  If you are loud and running, you will get called
and log a lot of zero pointers.  You need to live with it.  Changing the
rules to one pointers would really change the fabric of the whole contest.
It is supposed to be a DX contest...

Mike, W1NR