[CQ-Contest] zero pointers

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Mon Oct 30 20:45:04 EST 2006

A unique opportunity will present itself shortly for those who argue about
changing rules for points and such.  Just wait until the logs themselves are
published and then take the top 10 or so in each category and rescore them
however you think it should be done and see how the results change.  I can't
wait to see how many discussions this will spawn!  Maybe we will need a
whole new reflector for those discussions, call it the 'cq-contest fantasy
scoring' reflector or some such.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net