[CQ-Contest] zero pointers

mike l dormann w7dra at juno.com
Tue Oct 17 00:00:13 EDT 2006

> WOOOOAAAAHHHHHHH
> QUACK has spoken

and the dead horse gets beaten one more time.................

now my turn again. if i am operating one of those oft neglected
categories  in the CQWW and want to keep the auto log checkers off my
case; knowing ahead of time i might be lucky enough to make 30 contacts
for a my usual 12+ hour effort, and not wanting to bother the big Ws for
a "off time elapse" contact, just what does the auto log checking check
for?

for instance on night #1 of the CQWW running .35 w SOSB80, and after
working N6RO for my Zone3 mult at 0004z, 10 hours later i snag JH4UYI,
and two hours later i get VE7SL. That is three  contacts for three
countries, and three zones. not bad for a nights work i must say

on night #2 i retune the 80m loop and squeeze out 27 big ones in just
three hours, running the full maximum power of 5 watts.

those of you that understand the CQWW CW log checking software, does this
log make it into the "legal" status (5 watts max, more than 12 hours
operating)

mike w7dra