[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest] A new Perspective

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 07:16:34 EDT 2006

Thanks for the support guys... I'm better this morning... Got up early for a Sunday, went to the shack and worked VK land on 160...
What the jolt of Friday night did was force me to rethink the new antenna arrays for this years CQWW... I put up new antennas almost every year... My contesting is actually antenna experimenting...  Friday afternoon I was out in the rain busily improving last years vertical arrays.. Now, I am going an entirely different direction... Should be fun...

denny / k8do