[CQ-Contest] KC1J is new ARRL Contest Branch manager

Andrei Nevis v49a at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 22:33:48 EDT 2006

Forget sbout 3830'
  Here is KC1J activity DX SUMMIT "Spot Database Search" for last several years:
  2006  (Search  [input] DXCALL  [input] ANY COLUMN )
  N4GIL     50135.0 KC1J        >FM14                         2221 16 Jan 2006
                                    .-.-.
  DX-SUMMIT Spot Database:
                                    .-.-.

  W0RLI     50137.2 KC1J                                      0506 08 Nov 2004
  DX-SUMMIT Spot Database:
                                    .-.-.
  DX-SUMMIT Spot Database:
                                    .-.-.
  DX-SUMMIT Spot Database:
                                    .-.-.
  Welcome on board, Thomas
  73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D-V49A

Robert Naumann <w5ov at w5ov.com> wrote:
  Apparently, my attempt at a humorous dig at _QST_ not listing scores anymore
was misinterpreted as a negative comment towards KC1J.

I meant no disrespect of him, and welcome him to the contest community.

73,

Bob W5OV

(For those of you in Rio Linda, you can't find anyone's scores in QST
anymore.)