[CQ-Contest] LZ9W new shack in progress

Valeri Stefanov wally at el-soft.com
Thu Sep 14 05:12:16 EDT 2006

Hi Fellow Contesters,

We installed a web camera at LZ9W location ( Hotel Bardoto - owner Krassy - LZ1ZD ).
Now those of you who are interested may follow the build up of our M/M new shack at basement of the hotel which is now under full renovation. There will be a separate rooms for operating places, separate meeting and sleeping rooms,too.
Here is the link :
http://84.242.187.105:5000/
click on the left - Snapshot and write for user -  demo
You will see the roof of the shack now and can follow changes in next weeks.
Due to building plan delay we may possibly skip CQWW SSB operation this year and we will do our best to organize some operation for CQWW CW in November.

"Grand opening" is scheduled for CQWW SSB 2007 :-).

73, Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team