[CQ-Contest] CQWW and Plaques

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Sep 21 11:00:18 EDT 2006

  Has the CQ commitee ever considered doing what the ARRL does -

    If there is an unsponsored plaque -  The winner could of that category has
  the option of paying for the plaque on their own.

   I am not implying that a bunch of new categories should be added but I do think
  at a minimum there should be plaques offered for SOAB and single band for the World and USA in
  the High Power, Low Power and QRP categories . Most multi-ops are at bigger
  stations and usually run HP so those should probably stay the same.

    Jeff KU8E