[CQ-Contest] Jammer Sentenced

Dennis OConnor ad4hk2004 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 13:51:13 EDT 2006

Mr. Jack Gerritsen, ex KG6IRO (for a very, very, short time), was sentenced to 84 months in federal prison for jamming...  It took a lot of time and he was given numerous chances to clean up his act, but the system does work in the end..
This may be old news but it is new to me and I thought the group should at least notice...  It is not necessarily off topic as jamming is experienced by contestors at times..

denny / k8do