[CQ-Contest] The new 3-ele 40m at DR1A (DF0CG)

Bernd Och bo at boc.de
Sat Sep 23 04:37:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

two weeks ago DR1A (DF0CG) did not only operate the WAEDC SSB

Contest ( http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2006-09/msg00425.html ),

but also put up a new antenna. Story and pictures are online now:

http://www.df0cg.de/en/news/actually.htm
<http://www.df0cg.de/en/news/actually.htm>

You can also leave a message in our guestbook, if you like.

We feel this is good enough for 40m right now, so we will work on
our 80m and 160m antennas before CQWW SSB.
RW1AC was kind enough to name us "monsters" in his WAEDC 3830
posting ( http://lists.contesting.com/_3830/2006-09/msg00714.html )
so we will try to live up to the expectations on those bands, too... :-)

Stay tuned...

73 Ben
DL6FBL