[CQ-Contest] SP DX Contest 2007

SP5UAF tom.sp5uaf at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 16:06:09 EDT 2007

Hello Friends,

I would like to invite you to participate the SP DX Contest 2007. It happens
every year during the first full weekend of April (7 - 8
April 2007). Starting 15:00 UTC on Saturday - ending 15:00 UTC on Sunday. 24
hours. Outside SP HAMs work only Polish stations. Send RS(T) + serial number
(QSO number, starting 001). Polish stations send RS(T) and a single letter
indicating Polish province.

You can have a lot of fun during the SP DX Contest. There are more and more
SP licenses every year and more and more SP stations on bands. They look
forward to work new stations and new entities. Polish old timers expect to
mett old and new HAM friends.

Two years ago we decided to publish contest results on CD records. Many of
you received SP DX Contest 2006 CD together with contest awards and
certificates. Please visit http://www.contest.spdxc.org.pl/ for details
(rules, results, tips, notes etc.). On the WWW you can find results from the
previous years (HTML and PDF) and searchable on-line database (look for
contes record in entities and continents, by year or all time ones, find
your call to see your score over the years etc.).

Hope to hear you in the SP DX Contest in a few days...

73
Tom SP5UAF
Member of the SP DX Contest Committee