[CQ-Contest] station tables

Alan Zack k7acz at cox.net
Thu Apr 5 20:52:47 EDT 2007

A door supported by 2 file cabinets makes a nice operating table.  You can
get oak, walnut, or maple file cabinets to make it look more pleasing.
Alan Zack
Amateur Radio Station K7ACZ
Official USCG Auxiliary Comm Station
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
Delta Rocket Quality Engineer, The Boeing Company, Retired
Aviation Chief Warrant Officer,  U.S. Coast Guard, Retired