[CQ-Contest] Thanks for Sponsoring WPX M/S Plaques

CW Sanders no5w at consolidated.net
Sat Apr 7 10:31:58 EDT 2007

SMC Members --

Recently I received the following plaques from CQ Magazine for the WPX
contests as a result of team participation from the station of Mike Hance,
K5NZ.

2003 WPX SSB Multi-Op Single Transmitter USA Zone 4
2004 WPX CW Multi-Op Single Transmitter USA Zone 4
2005 WPX CW Multi-Op Single Transmitter USA Zone 4

On behalf of the following team members I would like to thank the Society of
Midwest Contesters for sponsoring these plaques:

Mike Hance, K5NZ
Bruce Meier, N1LN
Bob Perring, N5RP
Dave McCarty, K5GN
Bill Bradford, K5GA
Dale Martin, KG5U
Dennis Ignatenko, NT5TU

Also a big thank you to Mike and Susan for hosting the team.

73/Chuck/NO5W