[CQ-Contest] JIDX 2007 CW contest THIS WEEKEND!

Tack Kumagai je1cka at chofu.jaxa.jp
Tue Apr 10 22:05:32 EDT 2007

TO ALL

JIDX(Japan International DX) CW contest will be held on this weekend.
It will start at 04-14 0700 UTC, end at 04-15 1300 UTC.
Please browse official web site for more informations.
http://jidx.org/jidxrule-e.html

2006 Phone contest Result
We are very sorry to announce that Masa/AH0K a committee member
passed away in late March. When he was hospitalized, he was
checking paper logs. He had been in ICU and we could not touch with
him for 1.5months and we had to wait for his recovery. But he gone...

The 2006 PH result will be announced on next week at the web.
	 ---------
	JIDX contest committee chairman
	Tack Kumagai JE1CKA/KH0AM
	Email: jidx-chairman at jidx.org