[CQ-Contest] State QSO Party List ???

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Thu Apr 19 00:42:16 EDT 2007

At 04:30 AM 4/18/2007, Tim Gardner wrote:
>Check out the WA7BNM contest calendar at http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/

I've added a State QSO Parties extract of my contest calendar. It lists the
currently active QSO parties that have an individual or group of states
focus. I'm unaware of active contests for Alaska, Iowa, Kansas, North
Dakota and South Dakota. If anyone has knowledge of current contests for
these states, please contact me. Thanks.

http://www.hornucopia.com/contestcal/stateparties.html

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)