[CQ-Contest] State QSO Party List ??? TNX to All

R Johnson k1vu at tmlp.com
Fri Apr 20 11:37:54 EDT 2007

I found a lot of interesting resources from those who replied.

I'm in the process of sorting though all the Web Sites you supplied.

However, I FIRST updated my "Personal" Contest Calender for State QSO Parties
for the next few weekends.

Better to work what you can NOW and sort the rest out latter !!!

Alaska QSO Party, don't I wish it :-) !!!

TNX es 73

Bob, K1VU