[CQ-Contest] NCCC Thursday Sprint, Aug. 9 - 40 meters ONLY!

Ken Keeler kenkeeler at jazznut.com
Tue Aug 7 19:32:40 EDT 2007

NCCC PRACTICE SPRINT continues this week, Aug. 9, local date in North
America;   Aug. 10, Z time

--30 mins   0230-03Z  (all NCCC practice sessions will be the same
LOCAL START time, year round, UFN)
-- Start 0230Z (1930 PDT, 2030 MDT, 2130 CDT 2230 EDT)

We'll take a one week break from SO2R practice, and level the playing
field for those who don't have SO2R capability.
This single band event will allow INTENSE Search & Pounce practice on
40m which should be usable for all parts of NA.

This Thursday, use modified NS (NCCC Sprint) rules :
BAND:   40m ONLY: --  7040  +/-10.  SPREAD OUT!
-- CW only, 100 watts, dupes allowed after 1 intervening Q  1 KHz QSY.

The  schedule of Thursday (sometimes Friday also) events through
October is now posted on the NEXT NS page at:
http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.htm

General rules and further info at: http://www.ncccsprint.com/

-- Report scores near 3610 LSB after the practice,  at 0300Z (8 PM PDT) on
the weekly NCCC contest net), and the 3830 Score posting page.

Next week, Aug. 16 & 17, we'll use NAQP SSB rules, six bands.

KB,  N6RO