[CQ-Contest] Contesters and LOTW

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 10 21:07:14 EDT 2007

And along the same lines, after making a couple thousand Qs with JA, the cards flooded in, with very nearly 3 thousand total. Funny how that all works.... Multiple cards before I ever got the first one, and they were pretty much all sent through the buro. Now, I tried to answer everyone. But I only sent one card card  back for a Q. Not one for one.
--...   ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy> I think I partially misunderstood your point. I completely agree - it is> mystifying why I get 10 QSLs from a particular station on a particular band> and mode. I have talked it over with some of my local friends and have> decided that once I have confirmed a band/mode for a station that is it!> > No mas!> > Bill W5VX> >