[CQ-Contest] 160m Contest Robot Update

Kutzko, Sean, KX9X kx9x at arrl.org
Sun Dec 2 10:53:35 EST 2007

Each time you resubmit a log to the robot, the previous log gets overwritten (assuming you get a confirmation number in your receipt and not an "UNABLE TO PROCESS LOG" message). Check your confirmation number, and if the number has increased from your previous one, your log has been updated.

73,

Sean Kutzko KX9X
ARRL Contest Branch Manager
kx9x at arrl.org