[CQ-Contest] Wireless devices, radios and logging programs

Robert Shohet kq2m at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 4 15:46:28 EST 2007

Hi,

I am currently using several WIN XP computers with
regular connected keyboards and mice.  I would like to switch to
wireless keyboards and wireless mice, but am wondering whether
or not this will work.  How does computer A with wireless mouse
A, not get confused with computer B and wireless mouse B,
or computer C / Mouse C, especially if they are all the same
model made by the same manufacturer?

Does transmitted RF in a multi-radio situation potentially compound the
situation further?  With "wired" keyboard and mice, I use ferrites to
good effect.  What can you use with wireless devices?

Please advise.  I am especially interested to hear from those who
actually have this type of setup now.

Thanks and 73

Bob KQ2M

kq2m at earthlink.net