[CQ-Contest] Wireless devices, radios and logging programs

Mike Fatchett W0MU w0mu at w0mu.com
Tue Dec 4 15:58:54 EST 2007

With most wireless accessories you have to sync them up.  You could have
some issues if using the same devices in multiple instances especially if
the distances are close.  I don't recall being able to select a "channel"
with wireless keyboards or mice.

You might look at Bluetooth devices as each device has its own identifier
and you mate the devices up so they should work fine.  I don't know if there
are Bluetooth keyboards though.