[CQ-Contest] QSL ethics

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Thu Dec 6 09:34:26 EST 2007

Yes, that's true, but I think it's become generally accepted to associate
a callsign with a person.  Many times I've asked someone at a hamfest
"Have you seen (callsign)?" and was told "(Callsign) is over there" or
something similar.

99% of the time my callsign is being used at the same location where I am.
I do a lot of portable VHF-UHF-microwave work. There have been a few times
in a multi-op using my call when I wasn't present the whole time.

73, Zack W9SZ