[CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 9 00:53:29 EST 2007

You might want to stand up on your operating chair, Jim, because I think my
point went over your head.

All of us want cheaters dealt with, even 7th-tier incredibly uninformed
non-contenders like me.

But writing hand-wringing jeremiads on a reflector isn't where "dealt with"
gets done.  This reflector has zero official standing, and we can't help
you.

I don't want you to name names here. Read my post again.  I want you to
name names to the contest sponsor.

73, de Hans, K0HB

--
 ><{{{{*>    http://www.home.earthlink.net/~k0hb