[CQ-Contest] Battle of the Cheaters

Ken Widelitz widelitz at gte.net
Sun Dec 9 21:01:27 EST 2007

Jim Neiger, N6TJ, etc. has informed me that his last email to me was
private. That wasn't obvious as his first paragraph offered two alternative
insults, leaving it up to the reader to decide which was appropriate. I will
quote from that private post by way of explanation of the lack of
obviousness it was private: "(I'll leave that up to the reader to decide)."
I took him to be referring to readers other than myself. Typically, a post
to "Reply to All" gets to an individual recipient prior to being posted to
the contest reflector readers. That is what I thought had happened.

I apologize for publicly responding to a private email.

I, and I'll bet many others on the reflector, would still like to have the
benefit of knowing the TRUTH about cheating in contests.

73, Ken, K6LA / VY2TT