[CQ-Contest] Calling The Kettle Black - A Call to Action

Eric Rosenberg w3dq at arrl.net
Thu Dec 13 12:39:51 EST 2007

Joe -- While I appreciate (but don't necessarily understand) your position, but am compelled to ask the following question:

If a contest sponsor decides to make all logs submitted for their contests available to the public, will you not participate in their contests? Will you participate but not submit a log?

It seems to me that the owner of the contest owns the logs and other items (soapbox comments, photos, etc.) submitted to them.

73,
Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC