[CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest

George Fremin III geoiii at kkn.net
Fri Dec 14 09:39:03 EST 2007

I think recording contests can be useful.  It is fairly easy
to do - I have been doing it for years.  I almost never go
back and listen to much or any of the recordings of my
contests.  I already heard it all once.

Recordings can be useful.

- It is fun and educational to listen to someone else do the contest.

- It is fun to go back and hear some fast hour or some really neat contact.

- It is cool to listen to some recording that was made years ago:

  http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/audio/n6aa/w6dgh-1973-ssb-ss-1st-hour.mp3
  http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/audio/n6aa/

- Having a recording was very useful to me one time when
  jamming occurred on the air.

And I have nothing to hide in my operating - I am more than happy
to share any recordings, logs and LCR/UBN reports with anyone.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii at kkn.net
http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr