[CQ-Contest] Recording your CQ WW CW contest

Mirko S57AD miroslav.sibilja at amis.net
Sat Dec 15 07:40:07 EST 2007

Being log checker for some local events, after publishing results and
sending UBNs, I often get complains from some operators why I removed
them some N-I-L contacts, with audio recordings attached. Those
recordings prove that contacts were actually made, but contacts were
missing in the log. What should I do? To add those contacts into
correspodent's log to confirm contacts? IMHO, we should judge on what is
logged in correspodent's log and not by recordings.

OTOH, in EUHFC we often got recordings which prove that rumours on
someone's cheating are true and we are grateful to those who provided us
additional proofs of cheating.

73  Mirko, S57AD

Jimk8mr at aol.com pravi: