[CQ-Contest] Public Logs

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Sat Dec 15 09:06:51 EST 2007

Me too.  I only need 8 more to make HR but a couple of them might actually
show in a contest some day (A9, EP, YA). I almost worked an A9 in a
contest a few years ago.  I don't hope for A5, P5, FR/G, 3Y/B or 7O to
ever show up in a contest.

Contests are great for filling in band/modes though.

73, Zack W9SZ