[CQ-Contest] QRZ !? Anyone in Munich...

Stefano_Brioschi at 3com.com Stefano_Brioschi at 3com.com
Mon Dec 17 04:05:13 EST 2007

Hi all,
I'm visiting for business Munich, I will be at  Innside Premium Hotels
München Neue Messe in Aschheim/Dornach from this evening till Thrus. 21
Dec.

Any contestor's in Munich want to meet for a drink or lunch, tuesday or
wednesday ??? let me know via mail, thank you!

ik2qei (at) jumpy.it

IK2QEI  Stefano

is being sent by 3Com for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and
may contain confidential, proprietary and/or privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure and/or distribution by any
recipient is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
delete and/or destroy all copies of this message regardless of form and
any included attachments and notify 3Com immediately by contacting the
sender via reply e-mail or forwarding to 3Com at postmaster at 3com.com.