[CQ-Contest] Cheating / contest recording / packet / SO2R et.al- You

Marijan Miletic s56a at bit.si
Fri Dec 21 11:08:51 EST 2007

KU5B: From my tiny perspective, I hope you can better understand where I'm
coming from and what many teenagers in
this extremely technological day and age are thinking.

WWYC Colin, I hope Old Farts amongst Contest Directors would be able to
understand your great contribution!

The main reason I wrote online contest program in 1980's was my abhorrence
of keeping time records.
I also use Grayline and online propagation information these days.  Luddites
still prevent DX Cluster.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU, OF at 62, ham since 1962