[CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???

Eric Hilding b38 at hilding.com
Thu Dec 27 01:17:34 EST 2007

Fellow & Fellowette Contesters:

I’ve been scratching my bald head here trying to figure what the missing
Single Operator Class power level designation is pursuant to the published
2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest Rules power level breakdowns.

The Rules CLEARLY (UNclearly?) state:

Ø  Under Single Operator there will be a designation of power level: H =
power over 150 watts, L = power under 150 watts, and Q = 5 watts or less.

Re-reading the power level class distinctions several times, I’d sure like
to know what the Class is for running EXACTLY 150 watts.  Does anyone know?

Tnx, HNY & 73

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust