[CQ-Contest] 2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest - Missing Class???

Hector Garcia XE2K j_hector_garcia at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 28 01:16:32 EST 2007

150w = Neutral class or   the no avaliable class

  HNY  Locust

Eric Hilding <b38 at hilding.com> wrote:
  Fellow & Fellowette Contesters:

I’ve been scratching my bald head here trying to figure what the missing
Single Operator Class power level designation is pursuant to the published
2008 CQ WW 160m DX Contest Rules power level breakdowns.

The Rules CLEARLY (UNclearly?) state:

Ø Under Single Operator there will be a designation of power level: H =
power over 150 watts, L = power under 150 watts, and Q = 5 watts or less.

Re-reading the power level class distinctions several times, I’d sure like
to know what the Class is for running EXACTLY 150 watts. Does anyone know?

Tnx, HNY & 73

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust