[CQ-Contest] Contest Announcements

Martin Luther vk7gn at bigpond.com
Sun Dec 30 04:35:26 EST 2007

Can I please make another request that when advertising your contest on
this reflector you include the required exchange, start and end times
and dates.

I am more than happy to hand out a few QSO's to anyone but I often don't
have time for net searching. Or as was the case with Stew Perry the site
was not available so I had to dig in my archives and assume that 2007 is
the same as 2006.

I could care less about all the awards which I might not win but I don't
want to have to ask my first QSO what exchange they require.

Martin VK7GN

 <mailto:VK7GN at Bigpond.com> VK7GN at Bigpond.com

Tel +61 3 62602600