[CQ-Contest] Robot Problems

Roger Cooke g3ldi at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Dec 31 06:59:36 EST 2007

Hi.

  Yes, I also had problems, but I am a G3..............

1 I sent my log in with the wrong Subject. I suppose I should have guessed that it should have been my Call.log, but I could not access the rules as the web site was not available!

2  I corrected that, and re-submitted the log, and the robot came back and told me that my Cabrillo file was not the correct format! Huh?  I though a Cabrillo file was a Cabrillo file!!  I did download the latest N1MM prior to my effort too. Obviously that standard is not a standard!  :-)

3  I corrected that and re-submitted the log - or so I thought! I forgot to attach it this time!    Hmmmm.

4  This time I was lucky!  I did mange to re-submit it, also including my station details within the text, which I suppose will be ignored by the robot!

Anyway, did manage to eventually get my first entry in OK..  Pity about the noise level on that band. I shall have to erect a K9AY loop for next year.

73 de Roger, G3LDI

Regards from Roger, G3LDI
Swardeston, Norfolk.