[CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Thu Feb 1 00:06:02 EST 2007

Somehow this seemed like a serious question to me.  If Tonno is getting
any serious replies (other than the first one about virtual contesting)
they must be going direct and off the list.  Kind of a shame ... I would
have liked to have seen them.  Maybe he will summarize them after the
QRN passes.

Dave  AB7E

--

Anything worth doing is worth doing to excess.