[CQ-Contest] contesting 10 years from now

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Feb 1 16:09:40 EST 2007

When I did an NCJ review of contesting simulators for the PC, I ran across one that seemed to be an attempt at that.  It had bands you could tune across, ionospheric conditions you could set to determine propagation, and supposedly could simulate both run and S&P.  As I recall, it was shareware with a very limited demo, and I could never get it to work, but I didn't give it very much patience.  I'd suggest googling ham radio contest simulator in case it is still out there.

Can you imagine how good the Dr. DX programmer must have been to get that in 32K of user memory?

73, Pete N4ZR