[CQ-Contest] QRN from CFL's ?

Milt Jensen n5ia at zia-connection.com
Thu Feb 1 17:43:46 EST 2007

Hi Steve, and others.

I have used CFL's in the radio room at my home, and in other selected
locations in my home, for at least 5 years.  I personally have NOT had any
problems with them other than I don't get the advertised hours of operation.
So what is new????  Truth in advertising????

They are much better than incandescents in lumens per Watt/hour consumed.

Milt, N5IA